It’s when white people brag about what they’re mixed with.. like it makes them more ethnic or exotic… just no bro
I mean you can trace back and be like.. yeah I have this/that/little bit of this in my family… it’s just
don’t pull the “special-snowflake” card
just don’t bruh
I mean we are talking about a certain situation in this convo
I’m not saying you can’t be white and have an ethnic identity and all that
but race is different from ethnicity ya know?
I don’t want to be misconstrued here…
ALSO, WHERE THE FUQ DO THESE PERCENTAGES COME FROM
- k-maust said: ) ancestors from?” I think white people just say their these different ethnicities to skip a step in the conversation. Logic: Of course they know I’m white, so the conversation must call for where my ancestors are from.
- djjazzyleft likes this
- compelledinfidel likes this
- arighttobehostile likes this
- daughterofthestars said: Unless somebody has a parent or grandparent (and not one you’re only related to by marriage), I don’t want to hear about it. And the redhead thing doesn’t even make sense genetically, since that’s RECESSIVE.
- thebrigeedarocks likes this
- tony-not-toni likes this
- leoyardiechick likes this
- laziestgenius likes this
- candyrifle likes this
- po0ped likes this
- damnlayoffthebleach posted this