why do you condemn cosplayers? they just want to express themselves though a character they truly enjoy, you don't need to be so mean about it.
- xelethaine said: Omg what. They don’t condemn cosplayers in general. They condemn cosplayers who brownface for their cosplay.
- thebrigeedarocks likes this
- a-noyd said: How do you express yourself by dressing up as a character created by someone else, anyway? It’s as if we white people don’t know how to define our “selves” except in terms of what we steal from other people. We’re like neurotic magpies.
- badhawaiian-shirts said: You big meanie poopy doodie head how dare you spoil someone’s innocent light-heart not-entrenched-in-racist-practices fun. >:C
- theelectricrose likes this
- ciclo-de-la-tortuga said: Oh look, a white feminist that has no concept of intersectionality, what a shock (except, not really, not at all)
- lalonde-ish said: oh ew they even have a tumblr theme i hate…music, sparkles, weird scrolling shit. gah
- sunshinepatch said: oh boy here we go
- sunshinepatch likes this
- damnlayoffthebleach posted this