BRHood: I mean, honestly, she’s a pretty crappy friend if she can’t see that you’re mutual friend is REALLY upset by it. Calling this out amongst friends is HARD AS FUCK. I mean racist stuff in general. It’s IMPOSSIBLE at times to feel that you can call someone out and not end up losing a friend. So if your mutual friend is THAT upset that they’re risking their friendship to say “this is hurting and offending me, don’t do it,” then SHE needs to see how her actions are hurting her. Bottom line, friends don’t hurt friends. And if a friend is saying “what you’re doing really offends me,” then they should just stop what they’re doing. Just tell her to be a good friend and stop.
- ask-thesashofbolin likes this
- raidens-damn-fine-ass likes this
- tony-not-toni likes this
- diablerie-clusterfuck likes this
- punishandenslavesuckers said: Cosplayer here. I have an extremely problematic cosplay which garnered not only extremely positive feed back from all the conventions Ive worn it to, but got into various game and cosplay magazines. Its still problematic. Dont matter if it’s popular.
- aragingquiet likes this
- youremindmeofyou likes this
- voltafiish likes this
- damnlayoffthebleach posted this