BRHood: Yeah, see, imma go ahead and say no.
Because for starters, you said your questions are “completely civil and understandable.” But then go on to say you don’t want to be “eaten alive.” If you can’t own up to your ignorance and bullshit, and deal with the fact that people are going to call you out on your ignorant bullshit, you have no reason asking said questions to begin with. Also, you trying to say that the questions are “civil and understandable” is your way of saying, “If you get mad at me, then it means you’re uncivil and unreasonable and can’t have conversation about this without getting angry.” That was some hardcore passive-aggressive tone policing and you can get the fuck out with that noise.
Also, we’ll be the judge of what we find “entertainment and educational” for our followers. If you’re saying some hardcore racist shit and we feel our followers can benefit from it, we may post it. The only times we may feel obligated to privately answer something is if it is a personal issue which requires discretion. But if you’re just scared of being publicly called out for your bullshit, you came to the wrong place.
Find someone else or just keep your “questions” to yourself.
- the-false-monicker likes this
- afroyankii said: Boom goes the dynamite, baby
- graviandisciple likes this
- pinkdemonsorigin likes this
- rainbowbukake likes this
- attackofopportunity likes this
- cereal-murder said: I guess that recalcitrantoracle was going to ask something racist but didn’t want everyone to see it. So either a coward or a racist asshole…actually, why not both?
- carbonidiot likes this
- jellyfishsammich likes this
- aragingquiet likes this
- feministsociology likes this
- damnlayoffthebleach posted this