Hey, quick question. Why is it when artists make white characters into PoC, it's considered race-bending but when an artist make a PoC as a white person, or with lighter skin what have you, it's considered whitewashing but not race-bending? Just hoping you could clarify!
- sunshinepatch likes this
- tony-not-toni likes this
- caliginouscaper said: pretty sure this is covered in the FAQ just sayin’
- hardhatpartycat said: Same old basic bitch shit. If you get into heated arguments about ONE thing all the time, maybe you should open your ears and listen. STFU and go away.
- hermionesboobs said: I’m sorry, I was just wondering. I always try to educate myself as much as possible concerning the topic of racism since it’s something I deal with on a daily basis. When I get into heated arguments, I just like to know exactly what I’m talking about
- thisthaisistheshit said: Are people actually this dumb or they’re all just prankster assholes trying to mess with you guys? Both answers make me want to punch something.
- daggerpen likes this
- attackofopportunity likes this
- aragingquiet likes this
- damnlayoffthebleach posted this