Can I also point out the large possibility that the artist, as a result of not being too meticulous about their color palette, accidentally made korra seem very light? For one, we have white vs bluish backgrounds, the blues on korra's clothes are darker, while her pelt and boots became lighter as well. Not to mention the fact that the season 1 concept art has a dark tint, presumably from a computer screen? Is the suggestion still that any member of this team is interested in whitewashing korra?
BRHood: Can I also point out the large possibility that whitewashing apologists are racists who need to stfu because you’re wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong?
- jellyfishsammich likes this
- locsgirl said: I’ve seen Korra portrayed with her correct skin color and tone by artists who colored everything by hand. There is NO excuse for whitewashing. EVER.
- the-false-monicker likes this
- frank-e-fighting-words likes this
- biculturallatina likes this
- iluisindustries likes this
- damnlayoffthebleach posted this